welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
who's your daddy?
Friday, December 19, 2008
It was so nice to go back to school today. Not that I actually find registering a bunch of lost Sec 1s fun, but it was nice to see my students. :D Eunice and Shannon were so efficient while helping me with registration. And the boys were there too: Eugene, Klinton, Rahul, Jun De, NICHOLAS (who scolded me for taking a Sec 1 form class, WHICH I HAVEN'T, neh neh) and my favourite vice head prefect Lincoln. :) And of course my dear Melvyn, who called himself Miss Vanderstraaten. (Actually he called himself Mr Straaten as well. I think he is confused and thinking that he is my father. Poor deluded child.)
Anyway I'm late to go and see Amanda and Minnie (whose birthday is today; HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINNIE~) but I wanted to say:
1. Pervy Boy has a gig tomorrow which they scored at the super last-minute, and
2. Adam is no longer playing for them :(((((((((((, so
3. I am playing for them tomorrow. Bass. I'm quite crappy so if you want to see me make a fool of myself, we're playing at the Youth Park around 7 or 8pm. Oh and Pervy Boy merchandise will be on sale! If you want to get t-shirts, badges or stickers, by all means come and get them. Since the band (most of them) will be around you can get autographs too! :D Except mine la. You will only ever see my autographs on your report books. LOL.
Ok I'm late. They're going to kill me. They were waiting outside school LOL. Sorry girls. I shall fly there now!
Labels: pervy boy, yuhua
and i'll return to you somehow: 12:06