welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
oh noes!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
I haven't updated in 5 million years. Well actually I did try to upload some pictures from the Avril gig the other night, but then IE died on me just as I'd finished typing =.= So I gave up. And I'm here now because 3E5 needs answers for their remedial work but I realised my book is IN SCHOOL OMG WOW I'M SO SMART, so here are some pictures from the Avril gig. Haha.

Directions on the wall.

There's our little girl! Isn't she the cutest! :D

The band pretending to be blow-up dolls.

The boys on stage - synchronised jumping!

During the soundcheck, with Avril's backdrop and lights.
And below, for those of you who love Derek -

- and Adam :)

More pictures at
Pervy Boy's blog!
Labels: adam, avril lavigne, derek, pervy boy, pervyness
and i'll return to you somehow: 13:18