welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
avril gets pervy!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
I don't know who or how many of you I told. But Avril Lavigne's concert tonight at the Singapore Indoor Stadium will have several pervy guests.
You guessed it - the opening band for the Best Damn Tour - Avril Lavigne Live in Singapore - is none other than our favourite
PERVY BOY!!!!!!!!
Yup the concert is tonight and the Pervs have been practising non-stop. Everybody's totally psyched, especially Derek who wants to shower with Avril (what a perv!). Anyway we have a couple of people taking photos and videos for us, so when that's uploadable I'll link it here. :D
In the meantime, hope everyone is ready for another 3 weeks of lessons before the exams start. I hope I'm ready. Haha. (Sorry. Brain not functioning at optimal level - jamming ended at 145 this morning. Ahaha. Haha. Ok not funny.)
Anyway. I have missed you monsters. See you tomorrow. Pray our strings don't break tonight and our wireless packs don't fail. :)
Labels: avril lavigne, pervy boy, pervyness
and i'll return to you somehow: 08:37