welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
happy national day
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Hope you guys enjoyed the National Day celebrations yesterday in school. I know a lot of people especially enjoyed Pervy Boy's appearance! So here are some pictures that Joshua took with my phone. (Xinhui took some too with my camera; those will be up later.)

My favourite pervy drummer - Lincoln rocks!
My favourite pervy bassist - Adam rocks!
(Hahaha I know a lot of people are going to save this picture and secretly drool over it right? Right? Lol I should start a business selling pictures of him. I'd earn more than my monthly salary.)

Andrew rocks it out with the lead guitar.

Let's give it up for Pervy Boy, people!
Labels: national day, pervy boy, yuhua
and i'll return to you somehow: 14:58