welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
ten things i love about zack fair
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
(Yes, he's not a real person, but I don't care.)
1. He runs everywhere. And when he doesn't run, he swaggers. So cool!
2. He has a huge... sword. :D
3. He has the weirdest hair ever, even weirder than Cloud's, and amazingly (like all cartoon characters)
it stays in place no matter what. If only I had hair like that! Instead I have some weird bird's nest thing happening on my head.
4. His tagline is "Embrace your dreams." (Which I put into the GOH speech for Speech Day, which the GOH
actually said out loud as advice to the sec 4s. WIN!)
5. He has beautiful eyes, unnaturally blue, like Athenian waters or noontime sky.
6. He does this stupid "YES-UH!" motion with his hand every time someone gives him something cool. Childish but cute.
7. His enthusiasm is infectious. When I first started playing Crisis Core I thought he was the most annoying creature ever, but as the game wore on his excitement about everything actually started to grow on me. He's like an excitable puppy, completely unafraid of danger and always wanting to try new things.
8. He's devoted (to a silly twit, no less, but still). He goes around looking for stupid things to make some retarded flower wagons just to make her happy. But then who in love wouldn't do that kind of thing?
9. He's pretty good-natured for someone accustomed to killing monsters. Always entertaining Yuffie and putting up with that 3rd-class who kept asking him to complete his missions for him. Oh and did I mention building stupid flower wagons?
10. He's not arrogant and show-offy like Sepiroth, and he's not emo and angsty like Genesis, and he's not weird like Angeal. He's just Zack, and that's enough. :)
And the 11th reason... he reminds me of you.Labels: ten things, zack fair
and i'll return to you somehow: 13:29