welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
change
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
First it was the Demented Chicken (Musarrat, where's my story?!). Then it was the Deranged Chipmunk, and then the Delusional Chimpanzee. Now, ladies and gentlemen, my blog name is the Discombobulated Chihuahua. (Go look it up. That's what
the dictionary is for!)
Anyway I had two LONGGGGGG days in school, yesterday and today. And jamming tonight with 7t3! Nic and WP couldn't make it, but had fun with Mel, Lincoln and Minnie. Mel was doing weird impersonations of men with too-tight underwear and singing in very high pitches. LOL.
Tag replies: Minnie and Mel, linked you both =)
(How come no one else tags anymore? Maybe no one reads my blog... all scared away by Genesis)
Anyway (again) I have a new form class next year. (Sob 4E5 '09!!!!!!!) But I know my new form class, and I am hoping they will be happy to get me as form teacher, so. :) Here's to a good new year with them, and with my EL and Lit classes. And with the Harmonica Band, of which I am now a teacher IC! Omytian, I am looking forward to 2010.
(but to my favourite class,
my first loves, 4E5 '09, I will miss you
always. You will always be in my heart.)
Labels: 2010, 4E5
and i'll return to you somehow: 23:27