welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
falling in love
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Ok, ok, it's been a long time since I last posted. But that was because there were prelims, and then there was intensive revision, and then there were O Levels...
But now the O Levels are over and it seems as though everything is changing very very fast. We had Graduation Night the other night for the Sec 4s, and Reach! is on Saturday... and then it'll be next year and another whole round of this to come...
I am so tired whenever I go home now I just fall asleep until the next morning. And then when the weekend comes there are so many other things to do like go to church, do choir things, do Pervy Boy things. Not counting spending time with family, which I haven't done in a while... I feel like I haven't seen my parents in ages even though we live in the same house.
You all want to grow up? Enjoy what you have first, because it won't last.
Labels: 4E5
and i'll return to you somehow: 16:57