welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
i keel you!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
You have got to watch this. It made me crack up and roll on the ground laughing.
In other news, yesterday I:
1) learnt how to play Bm on the guitar without hopping to 7th fret (thanks Joshua!);
2) made sickly-sweet trifle at Ai Poh's house, with help from Lihui, Yanwei and Aipoh my turbo stirrer;
3) wrote a song about Ai Poh's house, called "Ai Poh's House" (how original);
4) had to find my way to the MRT from Ai Poh's house with Yanwei who was totally unhelpful but very entertaining;
5) ate Ai Poh's tom yam soup, peeled prawns with Yanwei, played guitar with Minnie, pinched Mel for poking me all the time, slapped Yewliang also for poking me all the time, wandered around the wine & liquor section in Giant with Lincoln, Eugene, Yewliang and Lihui (but we didn't buy anything! We only bought very safe, non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice that didn't sparkle and which Yanwei, Lihui, Ai Poh and I quietly finished in the kitchen HO HO).
I had fun yesterday. Now to work, and to pray for 4E5 and hope they are all studying (yes, Minnie, I'm looking at YOU).
:)
... Silence! I KEEL YOU!
Labels: 4E5, i love my students, music videos I like
and i'll return to you somehow: 12:38