You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
someday
Sunday, August 16, 2009
The other day Weijie said something that made me think. He asked why all my blog posts were emo (no lor! 2 only!) and then he said, why not tell someone? And I replied that there were few, if any, people I trust with my thoughts nowadays. And that made me wonder, is it really better to keep everything to myself? Because I want to spare other people the additional burden of worrying about me? I don't want other people to worry about me, but maybe I need to give them the choice first.
===
In other news, 4E5 is first up for the O Level English Oral tomorrow. I think they'll be fine. Am expecting at least 7 A1s, and I think there may be more, but I just hope they will do their best and not stress out. (Also hope will not get sent to fill in for someone else - am on replacement duty - if I don't get sent away, I can do the 2E oral and then wait for them to finish.)
In other other news, I have many things to do and not enough brain cells to complete the tasks, so I am watching silly music videos on Youtube to help my creativity. =)