welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
seven tee three
Friday, May 22, 2009
I don't have many neurons in functioning mode right now, so I shall just mention a few things worth noting.
1. OMG 7t3 ROCKS MY SOCKS. I love you guys. You are the best. (For those not in the know, 7t3 includes the following lovely people:
- minnie my moneylender wife (backup vocals)
- nicholas my beloved (rhythm guitarist)
- yewliang my gay b&^!$ (keyboardist)
- wei ping (ping ping!) (drummer)
- melvyn my dear kitty cat (bassist), and
- lincoln my hero (who is also my ling ling!) (lead guitarist). OMG!)
2. The gig on Tues with Pervy Boy and Dezygote rocked. The studio was small and crampish, and 4 airconditioning units WERE NOT ENOUGH (I was sweating like a pig), but omytian. The audience was kickass! They cheered for every song! They headbopped! They waited like 15 million years before the LCube people would let them in! They bought Pervy Boy goodies! :D
3. Well since then I have almost died several times trying to finish marking, but thankfully all has been done and completed and I can focus on getting through last week of school. Cos I am leaving for Spain in a week. OMG! A WEEK! *panicks* Never pack! Must bring along lesson prep for Term 3! Oh noes!
4. But in the meantime, I am thinking of buying a netbook (to bring to Spain).
5. There is also another Pervy Boy performance on Sun (24 May), 4pm at Vivo, if anyone's interested and bored. :) It's free.
6. I think I had better go sleep, before I completely lose the ability to sleep.
Goodnight pretty people. Here's what I'm going to dream of tonight (excepting it doesn't have my laling's pic, and I dream of her every night ^^):
Labels: 7t3, pervy boy, rubbish
and i'll return to you somehow: 23:12