welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
ten things i like about xinhui
Sunday, April 12, 2009
(Oh, I had so much fun at Sports Day! But more on that later. :D)
====
Ten Things I Like About Xinhui
(I can't get the underline function to work. Bah. Don't like Macbooks.)
1. She is so tall. :D Can you tell I like tall people? (I like short people as well, but that's another story)
2. She reminds me so much of me when I was 16 - daydreamy, creative, bad at math and science (LOL).
3. SHE PLAYS DOUBLE BASS OMG.
4. SHE USED TO PLAY CELLO OMG.
5. She is highly entertaining company for myriad reasons. ;)
6. She sucks at maths like me! Did I already say this?
7. She has a fiery temper. Uh, I shouldn't put this down as something I like should I?
8. She is the most prolific writer in 4E5. She writes me stories, she blogs, she writes me love letters (Erin, you didn't see that!)...
9. She is a good friend to have - she listens to you, offers kind advice (even to beat up people for you), but most importantly, she is there for you. :)
10. XINHUI IS MY LOVE. <333333333333333
Labels: Sim Xinhui, ten things
and i'll return to you somehow: 21:35