You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
so you sailed away
Sunday, April 5, 2009
into a grey sky morning now I'm here to stay love can be so boring
nothing's quite the same now I just say your name now
but it's not so bad you're only the best I ever had
====
Some other time, I will explain the complex relationships I have with 4E5. I was determining this over lunch with Melvyn, Hema and Hiang Teck the other day. Melvyn is my kitty cat. Meow.
====
You don't need me back You're just the best I ever had
It may take some time to patch me up inside But I can't take it so I run away and hide And I may find in time that you were always right You were always right