You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
if i were a teenage bimbo
Thursday, April 16, 2009
... my blog would be something like this.
OHMY GAAWD today was like so EXCITING!!1 I like totally LURVE school! Haha okay no I'm kidding! School sucks!
Yeah we had like, NAPFA crap today! And I totally couldnt run OMG! It was so embarrassing!
And then we also had like, maths, which I hate! and like, chemistry which was boring! and OMG we had physics! I am like SOOOOO bad at it! Hahahaha! But I LURRRRVE English, cos OMG Ms Straaten rocks! Hahahaha!
Yeah and like during recess I saw the guy I like, but I TOTALLY IGNORED HIM OMG! I'm so embarrassed! He's such a retard but I like him! Hahahaha!
And like Musarrat and Sumathi showed me their blazers for tomorrow, but OMG they're so ugly and lame! Poor girls have to wear it hahahaha!
Oh and yesterday I looked at Yew Liang's score for the Avril song and OMG it was like so gay! I can't wait to hear him play it hahahaha!
Hahaha I can't wait for Speech Day tomorrow cos we end school early! Isn't it retarded! I totally love Speech Day!
And OMG Melvyn asked for this video like SOOOOO long ago but I only just remembered! Hahah sorry Mel! You're still my kitty cat and I rurve yew! Herro prease? OMG! Mervvyn is so lame!
*brain is hurting from bimbo accent*
Incidentally, only some of the above is true (eg. I love English, Ms Straaten rocks, etc :P). But here is the video for my kitty cat, who asks me if I'm okay whenever I look as tired as I feel. I rurve Mel!