welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
ten things i like about yew liang
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
1. The fact that he didn't ask me to write 10 Things for him, and yet I feel I should.
2. His laugh. It is very distinctive and infectious, and I must confess there have been occasions when I said silly things just to hear him laugh at it. Lol.
3. His very interesting choice of vocabulary, ranging from "Your mother!" to "A**hole!" to some more unprintable words, to "Nice!" and "Yeah!" and "Don't lame la!" and OMG how could I almost forget. GAY. Hahahahaha.
4. His sense of humour. Idiocracy! Pancake Mines! Hahaha!
5. His curiosity and... well, some people would call it stupidity, but I think it's just a natural adolescent-male urge to press/break/write/say something just to see what happens as a result. LOL THE FIRE ALARM. I know it wasn't funny at the time and YL and co made a lot of people angry, but it's funny hearing about it now. :D
6. Mr Chang can speak the slang! Ok it doesn't make sense when I just type it out, I have to say it before you get it. But he can. Slang, I mean. Heh.
7. He designed my Pervy Boy blogskin! And the one before that which had the type-in-this-thingy-and-that-thingy function. It was so cool. But stupid people like me got confused using it. LOL.
8. HE SUPPORTS PERVY BOY. He came to the Jap Association gig AND brought his pals. Yeah!
9. His natural intelligence and inquisitiveness make him a great person to have in class - because he bothers to ask questions, which means he bothers to think about things enough to realise there are questions he wants to ask.
10. His genuine desire to improve and to do everything to the best of his ability. His motivation inspires me greatly.
YEW LIANG. YOU ROCK. :D
Labels: ten things, Yew Liang
and i'll return to you somehow: 21:43