welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
everything changes
Monday, September 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINCOLN!!!!!!!!!
Yeah okay, the day's pretty much over but I hope it was a good day for you nonetheless. :D
I spent today writing remarks for people's report cards. So fun! Not. Actually it is, the not-fun part is making sure I have 100+ words per person. That's like 4000 words in total. More than a uni-level essay (which is usually 2500). Gargh.
By the way, check out my new poll ya? Trying to get a feel of the ground because we might be printing T-shirts for the fans. The design is as the picture above (that's MY shirt, I designed it ahahaha). Pervy Boy rocks!
Oh and besides Jesslyn, who else asked me to link them? And who has dead links? Please tag me. I am quite slow at updating my links, sorry about that. And Lihui! Don't spam me la dear! Sobs see my tagboard has been spammed-ed.
Oh noes! How to pass English when your English teacher talks like this??
(Okay I'm going to sleep. Hope you guys have been studying and not playing afool. Teehee.)
Labels: 3E5, links, pervy boy, report cards
and i'll return to you somehow: 23:42