welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
got wrong meh?
Friday, July 25, 2008
Yesterday 3E5 had recess during English. =.=''' After that I spent 1.5 hours practicing for the oral exam with them, and enduring Eugene sitting beside me and talking complete rubbish throughout. What horrendous bore? What horrendous balls? What "balloons look like eggs, maybe they will hatch later"??? And to everything his response is, "Got wrong meh?!" *faints*
I did the oral exam with some people from 3E7. Interesting lot. Some of the guys were really nice and polite. The last one to sit for the exam helped me to rearrange the tables in 3T1 that were messed up by his classmates. I am so glad I will not have to do oral exam again anytime soon. I know people get very nervous and scared by oral examiners, but really, I think more often than not, the examiners are trying very hard not to die of boredom. Having to hear the same passage 14 times and ask the same questions 14 times is really taxing on the brain.
***
After eating with Nicholas, Melvyn, Joshua, Eugene, Valencia, Shannon and Friend with the Black Specs (sorry I don't know his name), I went to Dunlop St in Little India for Pervy Boy's recording session. They're doing an EP now and I like to gatecrash whenever I'm allowed. I got to sing backup vocals on one of the tracks! Lol.
My cousin (plays rhythm guitar in the band) was bored and saw me marking 3E5's common test, so he took an extra copy and started doing all the questions. After proclaiming that he would get everything correct, he got very annoyed when I gave him 0 for certain questions (he forced me to mark for him!). Then he said, "What kind of teacher are you man? My answers are correct!" -.=
***
Proof positive that
Eugene is pervy:
1. Conversation with Melvyn and Lincoln about jamming -
Me: Is Friday night okay? Cos the rest of the week I cannot touch you already.
Melvyn: But you're going to right?
Me: .... I just realised how wrong that sounds.
Melvyn and Lincoln: *blur*
Eugene: .... Eeee that sounds very wrong!
2. Eugene is the only one who caught it.
Therefore Eugene = pervy.
Alternative proof positive:
1. Eugene is irritating me during the oral practice -
Eugene: (says some random rubbish that has nothing to do with anything)
Me: If you don't shut up I will carry your chair and throw you from the railing.
Eugene: You can carry the chair but you can't carry me.
Me: Want me to try?
Eugene: Don't touch me in public.
Me: Oh, but private can is it?
Eugene: We'll see about that. $20 not enough. (dissolves into laughing fit)
Me: ... Omg I have prostitutes in my class.
Eugene: (laughs until stomach pain)
2. Eugene offers to sell himself to me.
3. Only prostitutes, gigolos and really pervy deprived people do that.
Therefore Eugene = prostitute, Eugene = gigolo or Eugene = pervy
Since a) Eugene = student,
and b) student and prostitute/gigolo are mutually exclusive,
Therefore Eugene = pervy.
Yes! Yes! I'm a genius!
***
Magnanimous: generous in forgiving an insult or injury; free from petty resentfulness or vindictiveness.
I said I would put that in my blog so there it is. 3E5 beware the spelling fodder. :D
Oh yes, and I discovered yet another love triangle to add to my list: Joshua (Hiang Teck) and Valencia. Actually that's not a triangle, but I am mathematically challenged, so there.
***
I don't like reading blogs that are very hard to understand. Like when people talk in code all the time and I can't figure out what they're talking about. It's irritating and makes me feel excluded. Then again, who says I need to read them right? :) There are simple answers to everything. My favourite is usually "People are stupid". Eg. Why are there so many wars going on in the world? "Cos people are stupid." Why can't they do what I asked them to? "Cos people are stupid." etc etc.
***
Sigh next week there's Lit Common Test. 2E5, 2E6 and 2E8,
jia you! Hope you have been reading the text otherwise you'll be lost at sea.
I am tired... And I have to do relief later... Sigh.
Labels: 3E5, EL oral, Eugene Goh, pervyness
and i'll return to you somehow: 09:53