welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
crumpler!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
At Eunice's behest I am here to update. After 8 periods of teaching I feel like my mouth is going to rot and my hands are going to fall off, and my brain is going to puddle down into nothing.
Last night I went "cross-country" with Mel, meaning we went to City Hall and then back to Boon Lay within the space of an hour. :D I bought a new Crumpler because my old one is too small. Plus it's dirty - at first it was just grey, now it's dirty grey, which is kind of gross, so I am going to wash it before I use it again. The new one is red and blue (Mel chose). Well the other options were pink and blue (NO), and red and yellow ("so Superman!" - me. "So Macdonalds" - Mel.). So, red and blue it was.
Then we met up with Erin and Wei Jie for dinner at Billy Bombers. Supposed to be more people but as usual some had to pull out at the last minute. Was still fun, I love Erin and Mel and WJ. WJ has lost weight, looks like some skinny emo kid with flippy hair. And Erin's braces are off! Such beautiful teeth! Mel still looks like Mel, which is comforting in itself. I think if Mel suddenly lost a lot of weight and looked like some campus superstar my world would be shaken to its very foundations (rather like the time Lincoln's dictionary told me the word 'stupider' existed).
Anyway we ate steak and chicken and talked about chiwanmishu (ask Mel) and Eugene's algae-covered ball (ask Mel again). Oh and I treated, cos I felt like it.
:) I miss 4E5. But I love 4N4, and like I told Mel, sometimes it's not that you have to push things out of your mind, but that you have to accept it was part of your life and now there are new things to be part of your life. You don't have to let go, you just have to accept that things change. :)
and i'll return to you somehow: 13:17