welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
blessings all mine
Friday, April 2, 2010
I had stuff I wanted to blog about, but as usual I don't remember what they are.
Anyway hi to all the people who tagged, esp my 1E7 weirdos. Oh goodness 1E7 is like one of the weirdest classes ever. But I love them to bits. Horrible children :)
I am happy. I think everybody should be happy, esp when there are so many people out there who are much sadder than they are. Be happy, people. :) Easter is coming!
P.S. Too lazy to reply tags today. Sorry! ^^
and i'll return to you somehow: 10:32