welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
so long (my friend)
Friday, March 5, 2010
Do you know how weird it is to begin smiling at someone and then stop when you realise the person is not interested in smiling back? Your lips do a kind of twitch, you press them together so you don't look weird half-smiling, but then inside you feel like an idiot.
===
Yesterday when I went into 4N4 the first thing I saw was what someone had put on the notice board (OMG MS STRAATEN ROCKS!). And that was the only thing that made me smile all week.
===
Alison nagged me to update my blog before she graduates (she's in Sec 1 -.-) and so I am doing, but I guess I just ran out of nice things to say. Oh I can be nice, fake nice, and say school's wonderful, I'm having so much fun, etc etc bla bla, but that's
fake nice, which I'm not interested in being. So either you, my dear readers, have to put up with insufferable emo-ness, or I just don't blog till I find something I want to talk about.
Tag replies:
Bennie - Ya second. Now duno how many.
Wenhui - Thanks for the tag. Update your blog!
Gene - Ya la you are the first-class original one la.
Alison - Hello. I posted just for your benefit :)
Minnie - If I had 6 guitars in my house we wouldn't have to go JE for jamming haha. WP can play drum on everybody's head.
Liza - Thanks for the link. I will link you when I am more inclined. :)
Sheryl - My name is Joy Foo! Meet my sister Sin!
and i'll return to you somehow: 15:12