welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
sigh
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Back to school! Sigh. Cough has returned. Wish I didn't have to talk so I wouldn't keep coughing.
Reading
Heartland in staff-room now. The chapter summaries from the Lit class are terrible! Have to redo most of them myself. -.- I refuse to give to those idiots who only wrote four or five lines. They can fail Lit by themselves.
Melvyn just told me something very interesting. LOL! I hope everything will work out.
In the meantime, the song that keeps playing in my head is STILL playing in my head. Got jamming next week! Can't wait.
Oh simple thing, where have you gone?I'm getting old and I need something to rely onSo tell me when you're gonna let me inI'm getting tired and I need somewhere to beginAnd if you have a minute, why don't we goTalk about it somewhere only we knowThis could be the end of everythingSo why don't we go Somewhere only we know?I miss the sound of your voice. I miss you.Labels: tired
and i'll return to you somehow: 14:37