welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
the first day
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Ille dolet vere, qui sine teste dolet. (He mourns honestly, who mourns without witness.)
On the first day I wrote this in my journal:
The only consolation about today is that 3 of my boys are on the front cover of the school diary: Kamal, Hiang Teck and Eugene. It's not the same anymore. I see them in my mind, where they'd use to walk, the way they'd accost me in the parade ground on my way to class. I don't think any of them are really aware of what they meant to me, and what their absence does to my life in YHSS.They have to be memories now, and I didn't think it would hurt so bad, but it does.Labels: first day
and i'll return to you somehow: 22:22