You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
nothing left to lose
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Yesterday I watched Bandslam with Merv, Minnie and Mel. 4Ms! Then we watched South Park and Fringe. Yay Fringe rocks. Then Minnie, Merv and I stood at the overhead bridge leading to Lakeside MRT and played That's Your Boyfriend (or in Merv's case, That's Your Girlfriend).
Yesterday was fun.
On Monday Pervy Boy went recording. Our new song (I still don't know the title) is going to be on some compilation for Noise Singapore, if I remember correctly. Anyway it's a nice song, and I'm glad I didn't mess up the bass part.
The more you hold on to something, the more it strains to be let free. The more you can't have something, the more you want it. The more you try to forget, the more you keep remembering.
My eyes are so tired, and Christmas still isn't over.