You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
noel
Monday, December 21, 2009
My feet are still aching from yesterday. Thank you Rahul for walking everywhere with me and listening to me whine about my feet. =)
To the YHCB people who read this, good job yesterday. I enjoyed it, especially the percussion pieces (but I am biased that way ^^). Rising Dragons rocked!
I realised that soon I cannot refer to the Sec 4s as, well, the Sec 4s. Hmm.
Anyway, here is a nice video for you to enjoy.
Animaniacs - Noel
To spell Santa's name is easy to do You write S A N T and another A too But no L, no L Santa's name has no L And he won't be too pleased if you don't learn to spell!
Jack and Jill went up the hill To fetch water from the well But when neither one could find it Jill started to yell, "No well? No well! Can't believe there's no well! We walked all the way here and I'm mad, can't you tell?!"
Captain Ahab took his crew, his harpoon and set sail And he called out to ships, "Have you seen the white whale?" "No whale, no whale, no we ain't seen no whale, Saw a couple of dolphins and a big yellowtail."
If you've listened to this tune then you probably can tell That you've heard it before, it's a song you know well Know well, know well, it's a song you know well And we've ruined it completely so we all say, "Oh well!"
Oh well, oh well We'll just say fare thee well Merry Christmas to you and a joyous Noel =)