welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
in the end..
Monday, December 7, 2009
Why does everyone who sees this skin think they've come to the wrong blog? -.- Thought of changing skin cos the light-coloured font is bad for the eyes and I'm too lazy to fix the code, but I love my darling Cloud so I'm leaving him there for now.
In the meantime, I am preparing the Asknlearn stuff for 4N EL. Hurrah! Have yet to watch
A Christmas Carol though.
I keep forgetting that Christmas is coming. Every time I go to school, I forget it's December already.
I wish there were another way to do this, but I guess sometimes the hard way IS the only way, if you ever want to really get what you want in the end. But who knows? Maybe I'll never get it in the end. My only wish is that everything will work out the way it's supposed to... and that he will be happy.
and i'll return to you somehow: 17:47