welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
homeward bound
Saturday, December 5, 2009
For some reason, I find this song immeasurably sad.
In the quiet misty morning, when the moon has gone to bedWhen the sparrows stop their singing and the sky is clear and red,When the summer's ceased its gleamingand the corn is past its prime,When adventure's lost its meaningI'll be homeward bound in time.Bind me not to the pasture,Chain me not to the plow. Set me free to find my calling,and I'll return to you somehow.If you find it's me you're missing, if you're hoping I'll returnTo your thoughts I'll soon be listening, and in the road I'll stop and turn.Then the wind will set me racing as my journey nears its end,And the path I'll be retracing as I'm homeward bound again.Bind me not to the pasture,Chain me not to the plow.Set me free to find my calling,and I'll return to you somehow.In the quiet misty morning, when the moon has gone to bed,When the sparrows stop their singing,I'll be homeward bound again.Labels: YHCB
and i'll return to you somehow: 21:37