welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
blah
Friday, December 18, 2009
I really don't think anybody reads my blog anymore.
Oh well.
I feel very strangled today, for some reason. Like I have all this emotion inside of me waiting to be let out, but I can't find the words, or think of what to say. Like there are invisible hands around my throat, choking me into silence.
In other news, I don't like wrapping presents. My wrapping average is 3 or 4 before I get bored and/or sleepy. And I can't wrap anything that isn't box-shaped. I HATE wrapping soft toys. Everything becomes a mess of scotch tape and badly-cut wrapping paper. And I have to sit on the floor and wrap stuff cos there's not enough space on the dining table, so my butt usually ends up hurting from that.
And I don't know why I'm talking about wrapping presents, really. Maybe because I have so many more to wrap, and I don't want to wrap any of them. I want to close my eyes and stop time. Because once Sunday comes, it goes... then Christmas will come, and go... and then New Year's will come, and go... and then it will be the first day of school again. And I don't feel like I've had a holiday at all. I don't. I feel as though I am living Yuhua all the time, always seeing YHSS people, and being either in the school itself or around it... And while I didn't mind in the beginning, I think maybe my brain is soon going to short-circuit because of it...
Someone said to me before that I was lucky to get 4E5 but unlucky to be in this school... I guess it depends how you look at it... I don't regret coming to YHSS at all, because of all the wonderful people I've met and the situations I've learnt valuable things from... But I think there will come a day when my YHSS experience will end, if only because I would have learnt all there is for me to learn from YHSS... I don't know when that day will come (and who will be around to see me through it) but I hope I will have the strength to walk away... because I usually never know how to let things go.
Labels: holidays
and i'll return to you somehow: 23:22