welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
yeah ok, i don't play final fantasy
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
but I think this Cloud Strife fella is kinda cute and they didn't have any nice ones of Aerith or Tifa, so too bad. Have to see the blond emo kid instead.
Does anyone know how to change the font in the right margin? I hate html. =(
In other news, today is the first day I have spent at home without needing to go to school. What have I been doing? Counting money. =.= Which isn't even my OWN money. T_T
And tomorrow I have to go to school again. Whee.
I hate waiting.
and i'll return to you somehow: 21:41