welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
if you love me, buy me a bass amp
Monday, November 30, 2009
I don't think anyone reads this blog anymore. They probably all see Cloud and get scared away like PL. LOL.
Anyway. Lit Learning Journey was on Saturday; fun stuff! Will upload pics to the Lit blog when I get them from my friend Joshua.
Spent today going to &*@#( Changi to check out the place for the 4E5 chalet tomorrow. Yay! Chalet! I think I'm going to be sleeping a lot. Shoulder pain from carrying laptop and 1.5l of water around today T_T
Thought about posting Christmas wishlist, but then I only really want one thing and all the other things I can buy myself, so. Ahh Christmas is coming! I am listening to Christmas songs, cos they rock. =)
Labels: christmas
and i'll return to you somehow: 21:29