welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
huhwhut?
Friday, November 27, 2009
I need to buy the hugest pair of sunglasses I can find. =)
In other news, watched
New Moon with Ced, Mel, Merv and Minnie yesterday. Was thinking of posting a review but then all the Twilight fans will kill me for the spoilers. Favourite part of the show? The "vision" Alice has of Bella and Edward running through a forest like they're in some kind of retarded shampoo commercial. OMGWTF Moment of the Movie Award. Also, Jacob has big tits. For a guy. But he's way hotter than stupid sparkly faggot Edward who looks like a corpse. How can anyone go out with that? Bella really is as stupid as she looks.
Oh and. Bought the DVD of
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. I want to hear if Cloud's voice is sexy enough to match his face. LOL. Love guys with low voices.
I'm bored. 3N people, your holiday homework is coming. I haven't forgotten about it. Lit people, there is still a learning journey tomorrow! Off to recce with Merv the Perv. Turbanator: Twilight Edition - powered by moonlight =)
To you: I said it already, but thanks for yesterday. It means everything, as do you.
and i'll return to you somehow: 10:16