welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
one of those
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Yesterday someone apologised to me for sleeping in my class. I felt very happy that she actually thinks my class is important enough not to be slept through. Every class is important of course, but when you're a teacher you tend to think your class is THE most important.
Anyway, after something I told 3N4 yesterday, I think I ought to put this down. (In case anyone still reads this blog, seeing as I have not been posting much lately.)
THINGS I DO NOT WANT FOR TEACHERS' DAY1. Stuffed toys of any variety, because I have a gazillion of those and really no idea what to do with them, even though they're all very cute and make me go "awww".
2. Candy or chocolate, because as you can already see if you see me everyday, I am already fat, so I don't think you should make me any fatter. :)
3. Anything that involves paying of money, because I think your money is very precious to you and therefore ought to be spent on better things/people (like your parents and family, or yourself).
That said, perhaps I should also tell you
THINGS I WANT FOR TEACHERS' DAY1. More red pens. I can never have enough. However I am very fussy about my red pens so please consult me regarding which type is the best. Hee hee.
2. Someone to sing me a song. (Not the school song, or National Day songs, or other retarded rubbish songs.) A nice song. You don't even have to be a good singer. I just like the idea of the effort you put in. :)
3. Happy students. Happy students make a happy teacher, which also makes for better learning. And well, I'm happy when I'm with you guys, so that's pretty much settled already.
Honestly, I don't know if anybody is plotting anything (of course I secretly hope they are, because I am narcissistic and melodramatic and I love the attention). But if you don't, and you just wish me Happy Teachers' Day, that's cool too. :) Because...
The A1s in English and Lit will speak for themselves! Ahahahahaha!Lol. Yes I am delusional.Labels: teachers' day
and i'll return to you somehow: 16:14