welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
omytian!
Monday, July 13, 2009
1. I'm back in school.
2. I had 6 periods in a row this morning! From 1st to 6th! I almost died!
3. I can't remember which is my new timetable and which is my old. Damn, I think I am ageing. Or maybe it's just my memory.
4. My new blogskin is very boring. I need a more exciting one. The Pervy Boy one was cool but confusing. Will anyone make me a 7t3 blogskin? I'll love you forever.
5. I dropped my phone in the car this morning so I have no phone. I am feeling very paralysed, like my left arm doesn't work or something. It's so weird not to have my phone around. =(
6. In other news, I am very, very happy to be back in school. I missed my classes. My funny 3N4, my sweet 5N1 and my crazy 4E5. And the Lit class, which is a bunch of mad fools. =)
The other night, Pervy Boy had a gig at Marine Parade Promenade, and Minnie (my wife) and Xinhui (my love) came down to watch. (All the way from Jurong West!) So my dad gave them a lift back to Lakeside cos it was raining, and after we dropped them off, we had to drive past the school. (My dad said he was going to leave me outside the security guard post so he wouldn't have to come by on Monday.)
And as we drove past, I thought, that's my school.
My school. With
my students. And I was happy. =)
and i'll return to you somehow: 12:12