welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
i am not emo
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
I am just not in the mood to be cheery and optimistic.
====
I found a letter today that was addressed to me. I had read it long ago, but I opened it and read it again. And I thought about what was in it, and I wondered, what would I have done then, if I had understood the significance? If I had realised what was going to happen... what I never thought could happen?
Then I thought, I should stop thinking about things I cannot change. So I folded the letter and I put it away.
But I didn't stop thinking.
====
In other news, I have been listening to a lot of music from 1999 (the year I was 16 =.='). Dunno why, since Sec 4 is not a year I particularly want to relive... I didn't like my class, I didn't have many friends, I got bored in school a lot... My CCA sucked...
Maybe that's why I love 4E5 so much? They are the Sec 4 class I always wished I had.
====
I wish I could write a letter too. I wish I could write a letter, and somewhere someone who cares about me will read it, and want to help. But no one can help. Not really. If a problem doesn't have a solution, is it still a problem? If a question doesn't have an answer, is it still a question?
I wish I could write a letter, but who's going to read it?
I wish I could write a letter, to the open sky, to God, to you, the person who's reading this right now, but I can't because I - irony of ironies - have no words. What will I say?
"Dear XXX,
............"
So much for that.
.... Alright, fine. I'm emo.
Labels: emo
and i'll return to you somehow: 20:04