welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
back with a vengeance
Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sheryl is that big enough for you?
Well Spain was nice. It was cold near the coast, and in Portugal, but it was super freaking hot in central Spain (ie Madrid, which was 37'C one of the days we were there x_x). The food was salty, the people were strange, but the places were beautiful and I saw a lot a lot A LOT of churches *faints*. But yes, I had fun.
Now, if only my fun were not marred by the fact I have to stay away from school for the next 7 days, life would be all right. :( But alas, I have to, because Spain is one of the countries listed as AFFECTED, so I have to keep away from all of you so you don't get H1N1 and turn into pigs. (Yes? No? Isn't that what happens when you get H1N1? :D)
No seriously, I will be holed up (and bored) at home till I can go back next week so, 4E5, if you want to see me at your class chalet you better start PRAYING.
and i'll return to you somehow: 23:48