welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
internal dialogue
Monday, April 20, 2009
CHEERLEADER: OMG, this is like totally LAME! No one's gonna understand anything, you loser.
AUNTIE: Eh, what are you doing ah? Is this a movie? Am I acting?
ACCOUNTANT: Keep quiet, please. We're all here to talk about the Problem.
AUNTIE: Probrem? Where got probrem?
ACCOUNTANT: I'm sure I sent everyone the memo. Didn't you get the memo?
CHEERLEADER: Omg, you're like so retarded. Isn't it obvious? Look at her.
(All turn and look at ADDICT, who is curled up on the floor and drooling.)
CHEERLEADER: Like duh? She's the "probrem", or whatever the hell you were saying.
AUNTIE: Wah she sick ah? Why she like that one?
ACCOUNTANT: (to CYNIC) I believe you have an explanation?
CYNIC: Yeah. She's stupid.
ACCOUNTANT: That's your explanation?
CYNIC: That's my explanation for everything.
AUNTIE: (to ADDICT) Girl, you ok or not? Want milo? Auntie make for you.
ADDICT: Nuhhh.
CHEERLEADER: Omg, can I like go now? This is so retarded.
ACCOUNTANT: We have to get our affairs in order. This problem is a common problem. We have to collectively solve it.
CYNIC: You can solve it by killing her.
ADDICT: Mehhhh.
ACCOUNTANT: While she is a drain on our resources, I'm afraid that's not an option.
AUNTIE: (to ADDICT) Come, girl. Drink some milo. Very nice one. Hot drink make you feel better. (ADDICT drinks a little, spits it out, then starts to cry)
ADDICT: Auntie, very pain.
AUNTIE: Aiyo, poor girl.
CYNIC: Retard. It's your fault you're in pain. You play with fire, you'll end up getting burned.
ACCOUNTANT: I propose to have her removed.
CYNIC: Killing's faster.
ACCOUNTANT: Removal is more humane. But it's a tedious process. We need to work together.
CYNIC: Count me out. I want to watch her burn. (Exit CYNIC)
ADDICT: (clearly in pain) I want to die... (throws up)
CHEERLEADER: Eew, she's puking on me! Gross!
AUNTIE: Eh why she got no medicine ah?
ACCOUNTANT: Her disease is terminal. There's nothing we can do.
AUNTIE: What kind of doctor are you?
ACCOUNTANT: (offended) I'm not a doctor. I'm an
accountant.
AUNTIE: Aiyah whatever la. Still useless. (to ADDICT) Come, girl. Don't cry. Now pain, later won't be so pain, ok?
CHEERLEADER: Yeah, right. That's what you think. Have you
seen him?
AUNTIE: Who?
CHEERLEADER: The reason she's sick. He's like a walking germ factory. He makes everyone sick.
ACCOUNTANT: But none as sick as her. Look at her. She's close to death.
AUNTIE: Disease also can walk ah?
CHEERLEADER: Ugh! Moron! Forget it.
AUNTIE: (to ADDICT) Girl, I tell you already, now pain, later won't be so pain already.
ADDICT: (cries some more)
CHEERLEADER: Ugh. Retard. I'm outta here. (exit CHEERLEADER)
ACCOUNTANT: (sadly) There's no hope, is there?
AUNTIE: Don't need hope. Got milo can already.
Labels: rubbish
and i'll return to you somehow: 10:55