welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
lol
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Today Mrs Ko really made me laugh. (This is quoted as I remember.)
"You know, yesterday I gave them this graph to do. And they were supposed to tell me the graph is constant. Some of them said, the graph is constable. I told them, there's no policeman in the graph!"
OMG. CONSTABLE GRAPH.
Lol much? :) I love Mrs Ko, she rocks. Well, most of the time.
Oh and. I don't think there's anything wrong with my dressing either. But I shall try to dress more like a teacher (and less like a rockstar wannabe. Hah).
and i'll return to you somehow: 21:38