welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
for the love of God why
Sunday, March 15, 2009
... do people like to marry other people who look like douchebags?
... do tall guys love to be with short girls?
... are there so many dumbass losers out there who like to talk like they know everything, but actually they don't know their ass from their armpit?
... do people complain the local music scene sucks, when (a) they will shoot down people who are good, but different; (b) they will shoot down people who are good, but don't look local, and (c) they will shoot down people who don't sound like we've-made-it! bands,
even though they don't want us to sound like we've-made-it! bands anyway?
I am not going to waste my time getting angry with douchebags, because the world is full of douchebags. Better I know that they are douchebags, and ignore them earlier, than think they actually know what they're talking about, listen to them and then be sorely disappointed.
I am just going to do what I do, and be happy doing it. As long as it's not illegal and I'm not forcing it down anybody's throat, no one has the right to stop me.
Hello, douchebag? GET A LIFE.
Labels: angst drip
and i'll return to you somehow: 22:17