welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
misery loves company
Monday, February 16, 2009
I have nothing to say today, except that it is unbearably hot and still, and I was dying just now during the remedial period (as I'm sure 4E5 and 5N1 were).
But the lightning warning signal thingy is flashing-flashing. I hope it means it's going to rain soon.
Ugh, I hate marking. :(
Tag replies:
Gina - Yes I will link you. Soon. :P
Roy - I know. Why do you think I cringe every time someone shouts "Eh cher you act in the incredible tales right?!" Ugh.
Joyce - Yes yes, sorry. HANDMADE choc hahaha.
Jesslyn - I LOVE JESSLYN TOO YO. Hahaha.
Xinhui - O_O OMG I'm sorry. But you may be pleased to know that yours was the first sweet I devoured. Lol.
Patrick - Orh sorry. HANDMADE COOKIE AND CUPCAKE lol.
Aini - Hello! I will link you soon!
Bennie - :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
and i'll return to you somehow: 15:58