welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
getting by
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I am suffering from wedding fatigue. My church choir sings for people's weddings sometimes, and a lot of people like to get married in December, so we sang for 2 on Saturday (including my cousin's wedding) and 1 yesterday. I am so tired of hearing the words "take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity" and "I will love and honour you all the days of my life". YAWN. I think in total we sing for an average of 12 to 15 weddings a year. Do you know how boring that is???? And all the brides wear the same kind 0f dress, and all the grooms have the same trapped-animal expressions on their faces, and the priests usually end up recycling their sermons (one of the priests in my church is so funny, he couldn't remember the names of the couple on Saturday morning).
Anyway besides wedding fatigue I have been hanging out with Pervy Boy (what's new) and trying to read. Finished
City of Ashes and
Gods Behaving Badly. Going to start on
Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox. Also picked up a couple of books that looked interesting at Popular. Oh yes. My precious Pei Ling? When am I going to pass you the books? If you take very long to read you better get them from me soon. Lol.
I miss my students. OO! The band has POP on Saturday right! Hahaha I shall go back and watch. What happens at a POP? Do people faint? (Pass-out parade right.)
I want to go to New Zealand. Actually I want to go to Russia as well, but it's superly-duperly cold there, and I might actually not be fat enough to take it. :D Plus I have no money and Russia is very far away. And it's very expensive to visit St Petersburg, interestingly enough. Anyway, if I can make the Australia trip happen next year then we will be going to Australia. Yay! I want to go to Australia too! And England the year after that! But all my 2009 Sec 4s would have left. Unless they fail O-levels and have to stay back (CHOY KA LEI).
Yay Christmas is coming!
and i'll return to you somehow: 09:41