welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
worried
Friday, November 28, 2008
I don't know if anyone is still reading this.
If you've been watching the news (which you ought to have been) you'd know that Mumbai is currently under attack from Muslim militants and a lot of foreigners have been taken hostage. If you have been following closely, you would also know there is one Singaporean hostage among them.
She is the sister of a really close friend of mine.
Right now I don't know what's going on. There were a lot of people released from the hotel she was in, but she isn't one of those released. There is news that some foreigners were killed, but no mention of any of them being Singaporean.
I am a teacher, but some things I know you only ever learn the hard way. This is what fear feels like.
and i'll return to you somehow: 16:49