welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
what goes around comes around
Friday, November 7, 2008
I am listening to Justin Timberlake. I listen to this song whenever I feel cheated by someone. I have been feeling cheated quite often lately.
Anyway what have you guys been up to during the holidays (or pseudo-holidays, since most of you still have to come back to school)? I have been around for the Sec 3 Holiday Programme (which some people *looks pointedly at Wanrong* have been PONTENG-ing). Now I am still in school doing preparations for 2009. Yay! 2009! Omg there is so much work to do.
Oh! Birthday wishes!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYCHUN HENG JOSHUA AND HEMA!Lol soon I must post for Min Er and Wei Jie too.
Oh I changed my template since a lot of people complained the other one was so hard to use. Am hoping to incorporate Brenda's picture into a new skin. My blogskin pro (aka Yew Liang) is working on it. Yay!
I want to form a band. Just to sing one song - Avril Lavigne's
Happy Ending. Anyone interested?
You were everything, everything that I wantedWe were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost itAll the memories so close to me just fade awayAll this time you were pretending So much for my happy endingLabels: angst drip, whining
and i'll return to you somehow: 10:55