welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
skin!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
As you might have realised, I have a new blogskin. Thanks
YEW LIANG for tweaking and twiddling it for me! Also the groovy pic of Pervy Boy was done by Brenda! Thanks Brenda, it's awesome! :)Anyway, today I had my last lesson of the year with my beloved 3E5. Sad that not the whole class was there (Melvyn is in China! Boohoo! Along with Min Er and Yuxin!) (and Wanrong PONTENG AGAIN! THINK I DON'T KNOW) but I'll probably see them again soon. Christmas party? Hee hee. Oh and you know what... We're going to be 4E5 next year after all. Changes in the class lineup. I think 4E5 sounds better than 4E4. Doesn't look as weird too.
2N4! MOVIE! MONDAY! You guys up for it? I have decided I only want to watch HSM3. Nice brainless musical movie. Plus I heard the clothes are really cool. Who's up for it eh? Email me at msstraatenrocks at g mail dot com to let me know. Let your friends know (the ones who don't read my blog/don't have comp/internet).
I miss Melvyn! So sad! :((((((
Labels: 2N4, 3E5
and i'll return to you somehow: 17:23