welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
my eyes! my eyes!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I am not supposed to be here. I still haven't finished marking. (Btw the title of my post is in reference to all the bad handwriting, horrible spelling, and basically atrocious essays I have been marking for the Sec 3E EL paper. Hurrah! I am blinded by the sin of Bad English.)
But since Nic decided to SPAM MY CBOX &^!%$#*@, I decided to make a short post replying to tags. (from long long ago)
WJ - Yes Pervy Boy rocks forever!
Eugene - What is artic person? Person who lives in the Arctic? Of course you're not an artic person then.
Roy - Hi! Thanks for tagging!
Valencia - Stop counting la.
Shafiqah - I think I changed the link. Erm haha. And YAY I am one of your loves too. Ahahaa.
Lihui - Stop scaring the ppl who read my blog can?
Shakila - Haha we'll see about the shirt. And we'll see about Derek!
JL - I finally finished the tedious part of marking... Now can agar-agar! Ahaha!
Klinton - The day after you tagged this I went to your class for invigilation. You ah, creepy you know, always smiling at me like that. Pervy smile
Lihui(2) - pervy sheep didn't look like me!
Roy(2) - Sure I'll lend you the Teenage TB. Come find me when you're free, I have it in school.
Ced - Yeah I know Lihui acts cute =.='''
Eunice - Thanks! You rock too!
WJ(2) - I am still marking it!!! Aaaghh
KaiSin - Hey, thanks for coming by!
SL - Hey thanks! Tag again yeah :)
Augustine - What do you mean mark more linearly?
Ced(2) - You know, tagging a single time per visit is quite enough
Lihui(3) - ........ creepy psycho laughing person
Nicholas - WA LAO YOU SPAM MY CBOX NEH NEH
Kamal - What on earth is leniounly??
Kaixin - Hi Kaixin! *waves like mad*
Amanda - You have to give me the picture. It's not on my phone - not MY wedding photo ahahaha.
Nicholas(2) - NOW I'M BLOGGING NEH NEH hahahaha
Juwina - Okay I will change it. Soon! hahaha
Sigh. Back to marking.
Labels: marking, tags
and i'll return to you somehow: 09:42