You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
so much for my happy ending
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
(I am breaking my own record. This time it took 2 whole days for me to collapse from exhaustion, instead of it happening immediately after a long stressful weekend. Perhaps I am gaining stamina?)
Anyway I am sick, again. I hate being sick because this means people miss lessons in which they've been waiting to do things (sorry, 2E5), and because people don't get to learn anything new (sorry, 2N4) and because people don't get to look through their mistakes and learn where they went wrong (sorry, 3E5). I have a lot of medicine, which includes nerve vitamins, whatever those are. Sigh. It's so expensive going to the doctor.
I'm here posting this because in the event I cannot go to school a second day in a row, I will need people to look for homework here. =.=' E-learning is breaking new boundaries, everyone!
In the meantime, here's a song that's been stuck in my head since Sunday's concert - I loved this when it first came out, before she got all bubblegummy and sickly sweet. When she still had her angry emo edge. That was the Avril that rocked.