welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
s a d
Monday, September 8, 2008

Today was a bad day. I got angry with a lot of people. I screamed at my students. I was so tired I couldn't walk straight. Every little thing was annoying and a pain in the butt. Ugh. I guess when you get really really high, the only way you can go from there is really really low.
To all the people I screamed at today (there were a lot :S) I apologise for the screaming. I hope Scary Ms Straaten will stay at home tomorrow and not come out for the rest of the term. Esp to 2E5, my creepy clappers who don't clap anymore. Sigh.
I have more pictures, but I'm just not in the mood to post any. I'll link up my Facebook album instead.
Labels: angst drip, photos
and i'll return to you somehow: 21:41