welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
pervy!
Friday, August 1, 2008
3E5's class motto: Touch or Be Touched
3E5's favourite song: It's OK To Be Gay!
3E5's favourite word: PERVY!
I think the photographers were a bit scared of our class just now. Yelling weird things and telling people to unzip their pants (obscene!), and wanting me to lie down so they can put their feet on me =.=' Oh but I can't wait for the photos to come out! :D
***
Here's a bit of advertising on behalf of my sister.

***
Neurotic: See
neurosis.Neurosis: a functional disorder in which feelings of anxiety, obsessional thoughts, compulsive acts, and physical complaints without objective evidence of disease, in various degrees and patterns, dominate the personality.
Also: a relatively mild personality disorder typified by excessive anxiety or indecision and a degree of social or interpersonal maladjustment.
In other words, neurotic = siao. :) I still love Joshua!
***
I am feeling better today than I was yesterday. The weekend is here! And because I'm feeling the way I'm feeling at the moment (ahem...) I'm listening to Bon Jovi. This was one of my favourite songs in Pri 5. (!!! Yes I'm old.)
In These ArmsYou want commitment
Take a look into these eyes
They burn with a fire, just for you now
Until the end of time
I would do anything
I'd beg, I'd steal, I'd die
To have you in these arms tonight
Baby I want you l
Like the roses want the rain
You know I need you
Like a poet needs the pain
I would give anything
My blood my love my life
If you were in these arms tonight
I'd hold you
I'd need you
I'd get down on my knees for you
And make everything alright
If you were in these arms
I'd love you
I'd please you
I'd tell you that I'd never leave you
And love you till the end of time
If you were in these arms tonight
We stared at the sun
And we made a promise
A promise this world would never blind us
These are our words
Our words were our songs
Our songs are our prayers
These prayers keep me strong
It's what I believe
If you were in these arms tonight
If you were in these arms tonight
I'd hold you
I'd need you
I'd get down on my knees for you
And make everything alright
If you were in these arms
I'd love you
I'd please you
I'd tell you that I'd never leave you
And love you till the end of time
If you were in these arms tonight
Your clothes are still scattered all over our room
This old place still smells like your cheap perfume
Everything here reminds me of you
And there's nothing that I wouldn't do to be in your arms
And these were our words
They keep me strong
I'd hold you
I'd need you
I'd get down on my knees for you
And make everything alright
If you were in these arms
I'd love you
I'd please you
I'd tell you that I'd never leave you
And love you till the end of time
If you were in these arms tonight
... sigh. :)
Labels: 3E5, advert, lyrics, new words
and i'll return to you somehow: 12:49