welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
who said i'm hao lian?
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
HAO LIANArrogant, cocky or smug. Can be used as a verb.1. "That a*****e is si peh hao lian."2. "Just because your letter got publish in the 'Forum' page, no need to hao lian around here, okay!"3. "Hao lian meh?" (What's there to be arrogant about?)(Courtesy of TalkingCock.com)
Someone asked me the other day why my email was so
hao lian. Then when I asked for the English equivalent of
hao lian the person couldn't answer. HA. That's why my email is
hao lian then: because I can afford to be. ^_^v
Hope you guys had a good rest yesterday with the Youth Day holiday. I'm not sure why every time I ask people if they've had a good holiday they whine and complain that they never had a holiday at all. Oh well. I can laugh now, because I'm not a student anymore. HAHA.
Tomorrow there's a learning journey for the Sec 3s... 3E5 is going. I am contemplating bringing my camera so that I have things to put up here. But for now... I'm going back to marking. SIGH.
P.S. Check out my new links! One's to my sister's band's blog,
Pervy Boy, and the other is to my friend's online magazine,
Mosh Online. Good stuff.
and i'll return to you somehow: 15:20