You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
super mario!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
(before anything else) HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIN HUI! :D
Hello my lovelies. Hope this Saturday is a nice one for you. I'm happy simply because it's Saturday!
Saturday = No School Saturday = Don't need to wake up at 530am Saturday = Can do pretty much anything I want
Oh wait. I have marking. -.='
Anyway, here's a nice video of an orchestral version of the Super Mario theme song. I love Super Mario like siao. I used to play it nonstop whenever I went to my cousin's house, because my parents didn't let us have computer games. WAH I TELL YOU. I love the mushroom thingies. But I could never get past level 3. Sad case. :) Enjoy!