You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
it's okay to be gay
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
No, I am not advocating homosexuality. The name of this post is merely the title of a song that Yew Liang introduced to me, which I find really hilarious. Here it is:
Shoutout to Sumathi who has HFMD, poor girl. 9 days' MC! Better make good use of it to rest and get better okay. :)
Today in EL with 2N4 Faris started singing Metallica. o_O And it was a song I recognised! Nothing Else Matters, one of their classics. There's this band called Apocalyptica, that's made up of 4 cellists. What's a cellist? Someone who plays the cello. :) Cello = xiao di di of the double bass. Here's a description of it. And here's a video of Apocalyptica covering Nothing Else Matters. Awesome stuff!