welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
graduation!
Thursday, July 10, 2008

Here's a picture from this afternoon's proceedings. That's my mom and dad. And the stupid banner that claims N I E is an "institute of distinction". Ho ho. So funny.
Anyway it was really boring as was expected. Couple of old dudes reading us speeches (though the minister whatshisface gave a nice speech that was reasonably entertaining), and a long line of people receiving stuff, whom I have never met or heard of before. I wanted to conserve arm strength so I only clapped for my friends. You know what I did at 1130? I looked at my watch and wondered, what is 3E5 doing to their relief teacher now... I hope you guys did the stuff I asked you too. Going to be checking up on that after cross-country tomorrow. :)
Hmm... I know you're anxious to see pictures from yesterday's learning journey (thanks to Joshua and Minnie for taking them! All 74 of them!), but before I put that in a separate post, I want to ask you guys something. Have you ever wondered if, 10 years from now, you'll be where you want to be? Some of us like floating around, waiting for something to poke us in the right direction... but some of us are more driven, more focused on certain goals that they hope to achieve. Whether you are or not, do you think you'll have a life that you love at 25?
By the way... I love my life. And I love my class! :D
Labels: NIE graduation
and i'll return to you somehow: 21:39