welcome
You're here at msstraaten.blogspot.com
Be good, and if you can't be good, be careful.
Intro
i am who i am
i hate squatting toilets and people who cycle on pedestrian paths
i love my sg gibson bass guitar and playing crisis core
i spend half my life in yuhua secondary school
the first post
Friday, July 4, 2008
Yes, Ms Straaten now has a blog. :D
If you are curious about the title, there is actually no real meaning to it. I happened to ask Musarrat to write me a story about a chicken this morning, and since then I've been having thoughts of chickens and dementia (don't ask me what the connection is - there isn't one).
Anyway, the reason why I have this blog is simple. I can't get access to 3E5's blog. I need a place where I can talk about school stuff, and only school stuff, and I need a place which my students can read examples of good English usage (ahahaha!). This means, unfortunately for me, that I have to use capital letters and proper spelling of every single word. It's very tiring. Sigh.
Anyway (that's the second time I'm using that word), I'm typing this in the staffroom, because it's 2pm on a lovely Friday afternoon and what am I doing? I'm MARKING. 3E5, I hope you are grateful.
Maybe it'll rain later and I'll feel better!
Oh by the way, I like the chocolate pudding in the canteen. Thanks to Nicholas for introducing it to me. I learn new things every day. :D
and i'll return to you somehow: 13:49